Providence Resources - Spuddy - Ahh ....the nigh on 2...

Live Discuss Polls Ratings
View
Page
16:17 27/05/2016

Ahh ....the nigh on 2 year anniversary of this comment
Thursday, June 05, 2014
Providence Resources chief executive Tony O’Reilly Jr has hinted that the company is getting close to naming a farm-out partner for its highly anticipated Barryroe oil field in the Celtic Sea.
Speaking at the second annual Ireland Oil and Gas Summit in Dublin yesterday, Mr O’Reilly said Providence is in negotiations with interested parties.
The discussions are understood to be at a very detailed level, with first-phase production costs one of the specifics being negotiated.
Mr O’Reilly did not speculate on the timing of a deal, but did say that the matter is “the utmost focus of the company” and would be one of the very few such deals to be done this year.
I agree though we have gone past the hapless idiot and into the realms of some far more dishonest. In my view recently this has all been about him maintain his standard of living. Let's face it who else would employ him? What I don't understand is this - we as PI's are pretty much helpless but why on earth aren't the II's leaning heavily on him or getting shot of him? I thought we had a so called "activist investor" Apart from anything else if he raises all that extra money he can remain filibustering at the helm posturing about drilling next year...............................or maybe the year after

Page