Providence Resources - Re: PVR Stream Log - TBF some, but not all,...

Live Discuss Polls Ratings
View
Page
13:22 30/06/2015

TBF some, but not all, of what Jimmy says looks as perfectly justifiable as many of the positive comments. I dont know much about the marine geology he speaks of, i have to rely on friends for that, however i dont think negative comments on this would alter a farminees decision as they should be able to do their own research. I think he is unfair to comment on the strategies taken by the company as only those behind closed doors know the reasons for them and I'm sure most will know there are usually fully justifiable reasons for most actions. Again though I dont think his negative comments would be swaying those in the industry. I think the long and the short of it is that until a farm out is announced nothing is going to happen to the share price of PVR, but i dont think that Jimmy is to blame for this. The more likely causes are the economic state, PVR being close to running out of money, any looming expirations of any of the licences................all these things and more are what the vultures will use as bargaining tools i think. GLA

Page