Re: FRR Stream Log - I have 8.5M shares and...

View
Page
11:12 06/05/2015

I have 8.5M shares and thou disappointed in the placement and the manor (sucker punch) I will vote no to the planned further increase. SN will not shaft the II's and his placement this morning will be followed by some good news to show then they can make real money in holding FRR. As previously said he has no concern for PI's but his end game which I think is close (1 or 2 years). Short term cash injection to get the gas flowing at a rate that will bring in interest from a Major and consolidate the data on the proven and un-potential resources. This will attract the big II's but, I think he us seeding their interest today - he must know that the SP price will rise on NEW NEWS soon to be released if not he is wasting his time announcing a future share release and no ii will touch them . The big increase in shares are there to be sold in one lump to a major O&G or II investor I sure of that - but not at .8p. We will see an uplift on good new so this is a buy this price SN needs the credibility to deliver SP value to the II's

Page