Re: FRR Stream Log - Just topped up another 900K...

View
Page
12:57 01/05/2015

Just topped up another 900K (11.22 trade) I was hoping more PI's would have bailed out and reduced the price further. But I have a good pot£££ ready for this (maybe next week) . Just been reading some posts and their is a lot of rose coloured glasses around here. The day to day Opex for this company along with the 15% servicing the loan I would not expect any sort of profit until at least double/triple todays production levels (but that could quickly be achieved). So the current share price is cheap based on potential and not current operating level. As per my previous post I bought in because SN is no fool and he knows what he could realise via a sale of asset or farm out. Georgia will want to reduce imports of gas so may force FRR to seek a larger trading partner (I suspect one or more are in discussion). My estimate is that the positive notification of Varang drilling will double todays SP in a week. A release of proven reserve figures later this year will add a factor of 3 to 4 times to the SP (still in the ground and not being extracted to a level that would warrant a greater price). This may be the trigger a larger asset sale/farm out and then who knows what value will be put on this (but it will be large). This is a good share based on its potential and only that at this moment in time. We will not get much from SN/FRR until he is ready to release significant news.

Page