Telecom plus - TEP Stream Log

Live Discuss Polls Ratings Documents
View
Page
08:38 22/08/2015

SMITH the TROLLER: You have my vote as well as Senior Management at HQ-from what I gather at the AGM. I hope he really is an ex-distributor-the concern is that he still is.

17:28 12/08/2015

RE AGM: Yes Mr Smith I did attend the AGM. I had a long conversation with a senior member of management over coffee before the meeting. I was surprised to learn that already there had been numerous complaints about your postings. There is a particular concern that your attitude towards the company is not just confined to this website but goes out to the public at large. If you do not have faith in TEP how can you remain as an ID and you must surely be in breach of your contract with the Company. It is good to know that the management are on to your case and you will not be able to hide behind this site much longer. I would expect that your position as an ID will be terminated sooner rather than later-unless of course you did the decent thing and resigned of your own accord,

09:20 10/08/2015

PS SMITH WARNING: Thanks for this last post oceanfree. I shall be raising this matter at the AGM tomorrow with CW and AL.The concern must be what Mr Smith tells the public at large about the Company and if there has been a breach of contract by him as a Partner.There may be other issues as well.

12:42 27/07/2015

RE: SSE 90k etc: Holiday at Pontins Norfolk!

08:56 27/07/2015

RE: Psmith holiday destination Pontins Holiday Park,Hemsby,Norfolk. Just looked this up on line -have a good one.

06:53 10/07/2015

Re: Sweet : 'I have a busy day ahead' Posting numerous more messages on this board?

08:31 08/07/2015

RE: CM suggest you all look at UTILITYWEEK.CO.UK 'CMA energy report; the industry reacts'.

10:07 03/07/2015

£10: Jack yes Smith has gone on holiday and after his 'deep research' is going to Greece.

08:18 29/06/2015

BAD NIGHT?: Did you get any sleep last night Mr Smith?

12:42 26/06/2015

HOT AIR: As the hot air from psmith rises so does the share price.

Page