Minds + Machines Group - MMX Stream Log

Live Discuss Polls Ratings
View
Page
17:08 20/09/2016

I have just read the full details from the company website [link] very involved and raises a number of questions at the same time, I agree arborman a take over could follow in the near future.

13:57 16/08/2016

I think one of the big boys will come and swoop MMX up. VIP is a barnstormer and the big boys will not be able to resist it.

17:19 09/05/2016

More steady buying today, very interesting stock as so much potential if they get the marketing into top gear, one can only hope.

13:52 13/11/2015

renewals sound good to me .... eventualy the market will turn on this one for the good.

09:16 30/10/2015

Sp not yet. I have been following this discussion now for 18 months or so, I'm in with 1m + and am just better than even. Thanks for all the comments, it's a new market and the MMX business model is far from standard, without you guys I would have been out in frustration ages ago. I believe MMX will be a winner, the question is when? Obviously no one knows. All the positive news post Freddy is great and part a necessary part of the journey but I do not believe it will shift the sp much at all. Setting aside the failed auction payments MMX has never shown a profit based on sales and controlled costs, AVC has indicated MMX are working toward showing a trading profit in 2016. Success here is all about sales, we need to show a significant trading profit together with a sales forecast that doubles sales in the year going forward, this will be a signal to the market and represent a significant investor opportunity, then we can all take the sp ride we want. So this is not going to be for 18 months before it starts imv. My guess is that as the sp rises to circa 24p one of the big fish will fancy a bit of TLD real estate and the only way to get it will be to buyout a company like MMX, this may take the sp to circa 35p before conversion. So for me it's a wait, but I think it will work out well, watch the sales, that's where the story is.

08:37 30/10/2015

Sp not yet

14:19 16/09/2014

Spot on Bistable

13:37 16/09/2014

I can only imagine the financial figures pertaining to the net proceeds from auctions, we are months away from having solid renewal income from the registry/registrar business - that's what the market is looking at & why the SP is slipping further

13:32 16/09/2014

I hoping for a spike of activity similar to the one at the end of last year, pushing 18 - 20p on GA on the back of relentless TV coverage, press and online. To date we have had very small exposure to all these media channels and until this changes I cant see great momentum in the SP.

11:11 16/09/2014

im tempted as well NOVA, but results should be out 30 sept, so holding til then GL

Page