BMR Mining - BMR Stream Log

Live Discuss Polls Ratings Documents
View
Page
09:14 01/06/2015

Schaden, I really dont care. I have lost a small fortune on this and have now written it off. At least I obeyed the golden rule of not investing what I cant afford to lose. I just dont want others to get sucked in

09:11 01/06/2015

Bugle, any thoughts on the level for dilution? Dropping again I see this morning...who in their right mind would buy in before the dilution?

08:59 01/06/2015

Surely its not the mm's that are 'doing us over' it's the complete lack of interest. Seems that all credablity has been lost, not only in the company but also in those posters that continue to pat each other on the back for posting positive comments. These are the same posters that kept saying what a great man MA was, how can they now be taken serious.

15:42 29/05/2015

How many times have we heard the ramping crew talk about corners being turned? It would be funny if it wasn't deceitful. Do people honestly imagine that this will be maintained at 4p once the dilution explodes? So little honesty from those left high and dry here.

10:42 29/05/2015

Jam, they are already carrying AB on their shoulders hailing the new messiah...honestly, they just don't see what is going on here. Have they learned nothing from the canonisation of Masoud? As for the new fella...the positive spin has started I see, really quite unbelievable. If I was invested here, I'd be absolutely gutted at his appointment...

10:31 29/05/2015

This is bizarre. It's like groundhog day. As milton states 5 years to prove the resource and the fun and games continue. As for the new guy. 51 appointments in 5 years, well that's ok then. lol

10:06 29/05/2015

Good grief! If people think that this is bad, just wait until the dilution kicks in (Lord know what level it will be at). The people who bragged about being in the know who attacked those of us warning of this situation, should hold their heads in shame.

20:39 28/05/2015

BMR is now in play. PIs have voted for mass dilution...from 100% to 33% this year and 16% next year...the questions are..1. Who will pick up the 84% 2. how quickly will assets get positively revalued..

20:36 28/05/2015

Strange, not a word from any of the old lse ramping crew. Other agm's have seen them record and upload for all to hear. Is their work done now that we've all been shafted ?

13:27 28/05/2015

When will the consolidation occur?

Page