Wolf Minerals - WLFE Stream Log

Live Discuss Polls Ratings Documents
View
Page
12:53 05/07/2015

Hi. First time poster. Been looking for investments that can help bolster my pension plans over the next 5 to 10 years. Been doing a lot of research and am impressed with Wolf and view this as a good opportunity, left a fill order with Hargreaves Lansdown today... So it's a case of C,mon Wolf!! just wanted to introduce myself to the board, and thank all the previous posters for the information posted here, it was very useful in helping me gauge sentiment towards this.

12:23 28/06/2015

To put some perspective on it, it is anticipated that Hemerdon will produce 500 tonnes of tin per annum, the current price is just under $15,000 per tonne, which means that Wolf will recieve $7.5 million dollars per annum for the tin, less royalties, smelter and marketing costs, so probably about $6 million per annum for the tin.

12:19 28/06/2015

I think you have misinterpreted the companies information Devonmaid, [link] check out page 22of the latest presentation, its broken down nicely.

12:00 28/06/2015

mining cost $64/MTU; Processing cost $53/mtu; Admin costs $12/mtu; Royalties $15/mtu; Rehabilitation $4/mtu, giving a total ongoing production cost of $148/mtu. The debt servicing costs are $42/mtu, giving a total prodction cost until the debt is repaid of $190/mtu of APT. The tin credits are valued at $20/MTU of APT produced (Theres a lot of variables in that figure), which means the breakeven figure for the mine is approximately $170/MTU of APT.

11:53 28/06/2015

I'm not sure where the idea that the tin credits will pay the mining costs came from, but that is NOT true, from the companies last presentation, the figures are as follows:

13:12 07/05/2015

Wolfs very future depends upon finding other projects - that maybe in the South West of England or further afield. I wuld have thought it would be a bit early in the genesis of the company to be thinking about acquisitions at present, but that has to be the goal for three years time.

13:47 28/04/2015

I have massive concers with prem and my advice would be if you are going to be massively upset if you lose your investment, probably don't invest. I have a small amount invested and its doing very nicely, but I know I could wake up tomorrow and a large proportion be gone.

13:03 27/04/2015

Prem is always going to be higher risk than Wolf down to its Geographical location (Zimbabwe), although it is currently relatively stable, it is unknown what will happen when Mugabe dies - bearing in mind that he is now 91. it is my opinion why the Market Cap on prem is so low and it will potentially have a hge rise - but there is always an element of risk there. Wolf is about as secure as mining operations gets and at its current price makes a sound long term investment, with upside on the currentproject plus at some stahe they will start looking further afield.

23:36 26/04/2015

i actually have shares in both this and Prem, both are extremely promising and one does not pose a threat to the other. They each have their strengths and weakness' and should both do well.

12:59 27/03/2015

There are solar panels everywhere in the South West, I don't believe any are to do with Hemerdon directly. The electricity industry in the UK is a complicated mess to say the least. Everybody ultimately gets their electricity from the Grid - in Hemerdons case they have a 33kV supply provided by Western Power Distribution. They then have their electrcity "Supplied" by the dutch company, who are just a broker ultimately, they buy it off of producers and sell it to customers at more than they buy it for plus distribution costs (Paid to Western Power) and transmission costs (Paid to National Grid). The electricty in the wires has no way of differentiating who produced it and how it was produced.

Page