AVOCET MINING - Important Information Removal of Shares. Important Information & Other Key Dates: Further to the Appointment of Administrators on 21st August 2019, we have received notification that the Avocet Mining shares are no longer eligible to be held within the UK Settlement System. We have therefore removed the Avocet shares from your account. Should we receive any distributions from the Company, we will notify you at that time. Please note, however, that there can be no certainty that such a distribution will be made. A certificated holding may be retained by the registrar. If this is the case, we will reflect this on your account although it may not be visible. Should you hold your shares in a ShareBuilder Account please be aware that upon receiving a certificated holding we will take the necessary steps to transfer the shares to your ShareDealing Account, in accordance with our Terms & Conditions. No fractions of shares will be transferred.
pmp exam training, pmp exam course,
Order real Toefl questions Saudi Arabia before exam date
Do check out our website for more details and latest updates on our campaign, if interested.
Hi all, we have just started our Woodford Campaign. We have these main objectives: to facilitate communication between Woodford investors to help affected Woodford investors seek compensation for their losses where possible to ensure that those who contributed to those losses through action or inaction are held to account to bring about changes in the regulations and regulatory enforcement to ensure this type of scandal does not happen again.
The Korelin Economics Report - Interview With Eric Roth Of Capella Minerals Limited
Capella Minerals Ltd. – Symbols (TSXV:CMIL) & (OTC: NWDMF) & (FRA:N7D2)
Brand new company with lots of cash and seven different assets, details are below. Based on information from Sedar(Audited Info, formally known as New Dimension Resources), Stockwatch and their website: [link]
Price: $0.09CAD - $0.07 USD - €0.04EUR
Common Shares Outstanding: 137,523,077
Cash On Hand: $2.5 Million
Market Cap: $11 Million
Total Insider/Institutional Holdings: 30% or 41,256,923 – See Presentation for verification
Current Free Trading Retail Float: 43 million shares. 60 million placement shares are restricted and will not be free trading until mid-January 2021.
November 9th Company Presentation: [link]
November 10th CEO Interview: [link]
Capella Minerals has 7 different assets which allows for numerous ways to increase shareholder value:
1) Joint Venture With Yamana Gold(YRI.T) – Capella Minerals owns a 30% stake in a very advanced gold project, located in Manitoba, Canada. Their partner is a globally well known large cap gold producer who is taking this project very serious. As per Yamana’s last discussion notes “The Company recently signed an exploration agreement with the Bunibonibee Cree Nation (“BCN”) that provides a framework for a cooperative, mutually respectful agreement supporting the advancement of exploration within the Traditional Territory of the BCN while providing employment and business opportunities to the BCN. Planning is underway to guide the consultation process for an initial field program in the fourth quarter and an aggressive exploration effort in 2021. An update on Yamana's generative exploration projects is expected in the fourth quarter. “
2) Joint Venture With Ethos Gold(ECC.V) – Capella Minerals has optioned it’s 100% owned Ontario, Canada gold project to Ethos Gold, a company that recently raised several million dollars to work on this asset and some others. In exchange for 70% of the project, Ethos Gold must issue 8 million shares over 3 years, along with $200,000 in cash and $2 million in work commitments. They will not get 70% of Savant Lake unless all requirements have been fulfilled.
3) 100% Owned Southern Gold Line property in Sweden - This is already a well established area that has producing mines and can allow for more accurate drilling in the near future. Main commodity being looked for is gold. To be drilled in early 2021, please see company interview.
4) 100% Owned Lokken VMS Property in Norway – Copper/Silver/Zinc/Gold area, this property literally encompasses an old producing mine. Therefore, it is in advanced stages and odds of successful drilling is quite high. To be drilled in early 2021, please see company interview.
5) 100% Owned Kjoli VMS Property in Norway – Similar to the property mentioned above, this lease has numerous small scale mines that already operate around it. Once again showing that the area is rich in metals and odds of success are increased because this is not virgin ground. To be drilled in early 2021, please see company interview.
6) Joint Venture With Austral Gold(AGLD.C) – This deal was closed last month, basically selling 80% of Sierra Blanca to Austral Gold for $800,000 in cash and work commitments. Capella only owns 20%, which can be bought for $2.3 million in cash and work commitments. See October 13th news for more information
7) Asset sale to Cerrado Gold – Announced October 28th, this is the most recent news. Capella Minerals has sold two properties to Cerrado Gold( www.cerradogold.com ) in exchange for $50,000 cash and $2.25 million worth of Cerrado gold shares. This company will be publicly listed by the end of 2020, they are using the shell company BB1 Acquisitions Corp (BBA.P) to put the asset in.
Hi Peter, did you find anything out about this. I've just dug out a share certifcate from 1997 also.
Tullow - once considered (by some) to be the glory boys of the oil sector - down to a mere shadow of itself after its hey day in 2010 ?
What happened ??