Providence Resources Forum

Live Discuss Polls Ratings
View
19:25 11/04/2014

2 dasy ina row of price increase +5p +2p. !!!

22:29 09/04/2014

Providence is like Pineau De Re in the Grand National...... an outsider with hopefully very good ods that turns oy to be a winner!!!............not much different

21:36 09/04/2014

He did say he was coming to the end of farm in and spoke very confidently. (if he didn't we would really have to worry)There was no timeline apart from saying he hoped to be drilling again in 2015. We will have to hang on for results !!

19:12 09/04/2014

Is this an increase or decreease ??

19:26 03/04/2014

According to that presentation mapping of the Jurassic is ongoing. Maybe that is a prerequisite to the deal being made. I believe they are trying to sell this as significant upside potential. And so would affect the price paid. My opinion only of course.

10:53 03/04/2014

so my conclusion is that this share is tanking because of general market fear regarding funding exploration stocks and that pvr in particular will have to get funding from the market to continue its projects. yet they have a pot of oil in their backyard which they are in the process of selling. they seem to be continuing with their farm out discussions and going into detailed planning on getting it out of the ground. they are also debt free. which shows some financial discipline. also get the impression that there is a general negativity regarding pvr. people don't believe they can pull the rabit out of the hat. though not exactly sure what this is based on. seems fear & negativity are the the overriding reasons this share is so depressed. yet the facts speak otherwise. hope i won't be proven wrong.

09:23 03/04/2014

thanks steelwatch.

09:15 03/04/2014

Link below by steelwatch entitled cheer up is the presentation made in Cork last week at Institute of Engineers event

19:59 02/04/2014

Best time to buy is when everyone else is selling !

21:15 01/04/2014

Well jack you have definitely called it right last few times. But can you explain why you think it is so? Ijust gut feeling or do you have some info.