Re: When do Logp have to raise? In answer to your question: Yes and today Mamms They did some b/s tidy up too with those loans conversions into Equity, which is useful...and a vote of confidence from the lenders too. While smallish in value this raise is still punchily dilutive versus the total current value of the company. But hopefully this 1.3p sets a base for the s/p from which it can now move back up over the coming months.Jimmy has kindly already outlined the - very compelling - potential value in the medium term here and with funds now in place for a decent period of time into the future I'm comfortable to sit and wait.. indeed at these s/p levels I'd accumulate if I didn't have my fair share already..
Re: When do Logp have to raise? So anyway, back to the original question. When will logp have to raise? I expect they are going to run out of road soon - debt without income is ruinously reckless. I expect the SP weakness reflects the need to raise sooner rather than later.
Barryroe deal detail [link]
Re: very disappointing I hear what you're saying Jimmy but that's a medium term strong buy from you, I suspect? .. as I said Friday I understand how this went to 1.5p and understand it can go lower from 1.5 p in the short term .. and it has indeed gone lower again today . And could of course go lower still .. hopefully it doesn't but for those who bet on such stocks regularly - eg me - it won't surprise them if it does go lower again, I expect ..
Re: very disappointing Michu.Lansdowne now have a carried interest for three wells and sidetracks that will most likely be used as future producers in a field with independent certified recoverable oil of 340 million bbl. the purpose of these next wells will determine the location of the field production wells. With 34 million bbls of oil valued at $5 per bbl undeveloped its worth 23 p per share , even allowing for dilution for an equity raise this is an extraordinary investment opportunity .Yes logp needs cash, but its just to keep the lights on, no drilling costs to finance. Strong buy .Good to see some directors buying to validate the opportunity. Jimmy
very disappointing this has gone back to 1.50p ish.. and bad - short term at least - shout by me to say buy around 2p .. oups and apols. (I'm in it with you all too of course and having bought more higher I'm now back to overall flat )10p seems a long. long, long way away still Jimmy? .... indeed I now understand that this could go lower again given the timeframes going forward and indeed possible raise by logp for ahort term keeping lights on funding....but hopefully little/no lower than this.. otherwise scary more apt than disappointing imho..PS; Another e.g. that Aim O&G is brutal and getting more brutal with time imho.. but hopefully value will out here in due course.. granted it seems likely to be very hard earned.. generally, wouldn't it be nice if someone decided to strategically buy into Lansdowne to be involved in the unfolding story.. from this very low level the s/p would push decently on up then, I'd expect..
Re: is this a good deal ? I posted views on Pvr B.B. this is a life saving deal for logp. Back of the envelope worth 1o to 15 p to logp.Strong buy here.Jimmy
Re: is this a good deal ? Good deal, not as good as I hoped but still value here, traveling now post laterJ
is this a good deal ? I am waiting for jimmy's analysis as he has better in sight than me , but with logp now having 10% of Barryore and no cash ,and no drill date what are logp share valued at, all being well etc any ideas ?
more like crackle actually it has fallen from a post open high of around 2.5p to 1.85 p as I type so scratch earlier boom, alas.. I guess the fact there's no upfront cash included - LOGP is extremely cash shy but has been able to get small loans before to tick over and so will easily be able to now too, I expect.. and keeping lights on/salaries paid costs will remain low, I expect.. others are taken care of- and it needs government/environment etc approvals before completing means this is not seen as immediately compelling as I'd hoped it would be .. but it certainly appears a big step in right direction to me .. also as management point out in RNS;"With a current market cap of just US$10M, Lansdowne's valuation equates to less than US$0.3 per contingent barrel for its 10% ownership''at under 2p as I type I see this as a buy still and so mark weak buy but as ever this is gambling and absolutely DYOR
Re: Hopefully there's an announcement It is the chinese Mama ...!! It would appear no cash but payment for three wells by way a loan to be paid on the drill results ...
Boom we have lift off (at last)
Re: Hopefully there's an announcement They've given it all up again.... It's like I say we need more rumours....
Re: Hopefully there's an announcement Both pvr and logp up circa 25% , looks like barryroe news soon.J
Hopefully there's an announcement of farm in cocnlusion to come very soon.. but of course it could just be a false pump on rumour etc.. I've been very patient here.. and it has taken too long to conclude this already.. which always makes one worry that the counterparty will walk...this could go very big on the right RNS.. here's hoping