Oh dear 2.28, I need to stop looking at this. This is grim. Falling like a stone today, everyones got the jitters despite no news. What a waste of 3 years investing. Were almost back to July 2015.
Not the best of starts to the week. Will we go under 2p at some point? hard to imagine 12 months ago but if the BoD don't step up and get some good news out soon I think we will, sorry to say.
SA government interfering in Hernic takeover bid process I'd run for the hills!!!
Breezy, Breezy, Breezy - you've been chomping on those brave pills again haven't you my friend! They say fortune favours the brave They also say a fool and his money are easily parted - let's plump for the first analogy shall we. I can't bring myself to put more in just yet. I've got £4k to put in my ISA before the month end and looking around for opportunities. I'm keen to spread my risk even though an averaging down opportunity present itself. Enjoy your weekend and let's see what next week brings - will the worm turn or keep burrowing? all the best idg69
Brave move Breezy. I really hope the die hards get some just reward in the not too distant future. GLA
Just bought another grands worth at 2.58. I must be mad.
Woeful state of affairs - market cap of £29m 2.6p and falling. Is it in an opportunity to buy? or would that be madness? This drop is going to take a long time to come back from.
Like I keep saying, if management continue to neglect the interests of their shareholders and operate in pig headed, deceptive manner the SP decline WILL continue. The market is NO LONGER buying into the same "jam tomorrow" that ends up as more dilution tomorrow, story. Change the game plan as TheWeeble articulates below, or this is a lost cause.
Hi Breezy, I've been out all day and just got back in. This is really pitiful now, LC has done so much operational/engineering work on the ground over the last 2 years. I listened to the VOX thing for 5 mins yesterday and it was awful. CB sounds like some old lost soul and not a credible CEO/Chairman of a multi-million pound business. He needs to step aside as he's more damaging to the business in his current guise. I bought another £500 worth last week at 2.8 ish. I'm not buying any more now and prepared to just leave and forget about them. I bought AFC at 12p, sold at 17p and just bought back in with twice my holding when they fell to 10.8p. I'm going to trade in and out with these for a while and see what I can claw back. If the Kabwe thing drags on JLP will go back to 2p. If its sorted soon then it'll rise to 3.5-4p but who knows. Wishing you well my friend and good to hear from you. idg69
Hi idg69 I can not believe we are back down to this level as in the last two years we have made great progress. Just had a listen to colin going on about jlp becoming a mid cap company i think he needs to have a look at the share price and he might realize that nobody believes him. Tempted to have a top up at this level as i do not think it will drop much lower.
Buy registered, verifiable birth, Marriage.. certificates. Through our government contacts we offer official, Novelty, Replicated Birth, Marriage and Death Certificates (we offer most countries, states and provinces) Official/Platinum Option (designed to look 200% identical to the originals including identical security grade transcript paper, identical water markings, raised-ink crests, embossed seals, correct card stock weight (60-100lb depending upon institution specifications) Contacts: via telegram:::..........registered12 email::..........email@example.com
Hi Wiseguy. If you don't need the money and have the time why not hold. I've been here 3 years, another 2 or 3 won't make any difference. I might even buy a few more if it drops further. Crazy to think we were at 4.4p in August 2015 when you consider the work that has been done on the ground since then.
Thanks idg69, sound advice will hold and see what transpires over the next 6 to 12 months
Hi Wiseguy, 50% down - I'd hold for a return and then take a view. Switch off if you can for a while. JLP aren't going anywhere as a business and will be around for a while. I watched 30k disappear to zero when BHR went pop in 2015 and regret not bailing out at 50% but JLP is a different animal. They have revenue coming in and Hernic will deliver profits this year. If they can demonstrate their environmental credentials to the Kabwe mining license bods it could be the start of something big. I'm going to stay put despite being down in the dumps at breakeven having been 100% up this time last year. Wishing you well. idg69
Exactly my predicament, we've been rolled on so many issues for so long now, my belief in this company has and it's management's ability to deliver has pretty much wained to nothing. Do I cut my losses 50% in the red and save myself the daily pain or hang in for a miracle?