Futura Medical Live Discussion

Live Discuss Polls Ratings Documents
Page

fx2452 21:03

Thoughts on Future Market Cap If the results are good or excellent, MED, in the right hands (excuse the pun) will be a new ED blockbuster in waiting. If that’s the case, there really is no need to fret about being bought out. The question will more likely be “how high?” as there’d likely be several suitors vying for it. The data will write the script… It’s surprised me how there’s a negative tinge at the moment (especially with such a crazily low market cap). But then, it’s very clear from people’s posts that there’s a lot of worry about further fundraising (after the last raise took us down to 6p a share). As already mentioned, I cannot imagine that anyone would be interested in helping to fundraise prior to the 3a results- it would essentially mean that management don’t like the early “scent” of the results. Therefore, if fundraising pops up after good or excellent results, it’s a complete different ball game. MED will be within sniffing distance of the blockbuster finish line. Who wouldn’t want a piece of the action? Looking forward to seeing what unfolds… GLA

Aberdeen_investor 19:01

Thoughts on Future Market Cap Spot on

smashing1 18:53

Thoughts on Future Market Cap I agree, I think JB will do the best he can for his / his family / his kids’ holdings etc.

Lastemporer 18:46

Thoughts on Future Market Cap I guess there is truth in that , come December we will be 5-7p or way over 45p. The main thing that keeps me going is Barder + his families position, surely he won’t want to balls that up! RA Lamb 4.68% WT Lamb Investments Limited 4.49%

smashing1 18:24

Thoughts on Future Market Cap For light relief I dare you to look at the LSE and ADVFN BBs. One poster remains “100% confident” lol makes me laugh just typing this. So he’s sold everything to buy shares in FUM?! Another has us destined for 7p again, or lower. Long may ii remain the sanest board lol

ZeroV 17:53

Thoughts on Future Market Cap What will disappoint me the most, more then dilution, is if we don’t get bought out or very good deal after positive phase 3 read out. Given, in this scenario, the massively de risked position regardless of whether 3b needed or not, why, at this stage would you not secure this product if that’s the market you are in. If 3b needed, then presumably still a degree of risk and therefore cheaper then waiting for full results (plus risk of losing to the competition). If there is no deal announced / buy out, my faith in management will be at the same levels as Tony and I will be extremely concerned. So that’s what goes round my head, and I can’t think of a good reason, other than management incompetence (or potentially valuing the product higher than buyers willing to pay) why this will not play out as such. Surely James barder has retirement in mind… yes, I’m prepared to be disappointed!

smashing1 17:42

Thoughts on Future Market Cap It’s in the detail of the Interim’s RNS 11 Sep.

Lastemporer 17:37

Thoughts on Future Market Cap Thanks for the quote Smashing, that does tame some of my nerves for now. Where was that quote exactly from? I think if there was going to be one it would of been announced or done at the interim’s.

Aberdeen_investor 16:39

Thoughts on Future Market Cap The phase 2 results left far too many unanswered questions. The phase 3 results should have those answers. Bear in mind, the phase 3 design has incorporated feedback from potential commercial partners. With this uncertainty removed, I see no further questions once the results are out. Also bear in mind that commercial discussions were/are still continuing. In the words of FUM “there is strong interest in phase 3 data” So, I still believe they’ll be trying to get ahead of each other once that data is released. GLA. Zero - If the phase 3 data is of very good quality, then the confirmatory study is not required for European Approval. The company will submit for approval based on this trial. For the USA, the 2nd trial is needed.

smashing1 16:25

Thoughts on Future Market Cap Nervy times, agreed. I’m sticking with: “Completion of the second, confirmatory Phase 3 study, expected by the end of 2020, is subject to funding and positive results from “FM57”, the first European Phase 3 trial. Any financing is expected to depend on the strength of the results in FM57. In anticipation of this, the Board is therefore exploring both non-dilutory and dilutory funding options and intends to place the Company in a position of strength to continue capitalising on product development and for negotiating any out-licensing agreements for MED2005.” I don’t think there’ll be a confirmatory Phase 3 study if MED2005 doesn’t work.

ZeroV 15:58

Thoughts on Future Market Cap great posts! - The market only reflects the sentiment and not the potential reality. Certainly bracing itself for worst case at the moment, but this will reach a tipping point at some point where risk / reward changes and people buy in, thereby increasing confidence and positive sentiment. Good for those playing the trends, but otherwise… yawn… Will fum need to raise funds? Most likely but not if they get swallowed up or someone wants to go exclusive and pays for it (noting Aberdeen’s comment that that may not be too desirable, but then if it brings stability…) If so, will they secure privately? presumably after results are available Will they need to go to market? Presumably sp will be decimated again What are the chances that 3b trials are not needed, and then what is left to go commercial? If 3b not needed how much money is remaining in the pot? Can you have limited commercial release on the back of 3a trials if successful even if 3b required? (Ie is 3b needed just for some countries?)

tomasccc52 15:34

Thoughts on Future Market Cap I haven’t a suit like that but would get one if this thing comes good. I’m an American who has been told by many that I am nuts investing in Futura. Funny thing is they all want me to let them know when the gel becomes available. I suspect some may even try it with a partner.

Butterflybill 14:54

Thoughts on Future Market Cap I’ve got a suit like that! I was briefly in profit at the last spike! No longer of course.

Emtee 12:29

Thoughts on Future Market Cap If the path is to raise more funding, then surely they would follow the successful route that they took in 2016 and do it immediately after the (positive) phase 3 results? Presumably, none of the team can trade after results are unblinded. Does anyone know if that also applies to fund raising?

fx2452 09:58

Thoughts on Future Market Cap My favourite ever post If we get a great set of results, we should all turn up in that suit to the next AGM

Page